Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co2 what size ?

Options
  • 29-08-2017 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭

I have a pump and it came with the co2 but I've only one left and can't seem to find them! They are narrower and shorter then the 16g standard ... any suggestions ?

No branding on pump

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Probably just a 12g cannister. Is it a threaded cannister? If it is I would say the 16g cannister will work the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Steroo

It's non threaded but the 16g won't fit in the pump .. I'll order a 12 g and see ! Thanks

Ah yeah I was going to say they may not fit in the pump.

They're more than likely 12g threadless used for airsoft so they're readily available.

http://www.adverts.ie/airsoft-accessories/co2-cartridge/13400073

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Are you running smaller wheels or does 12g give you enough pressure? Most inflators use 16g as its just about perfect for 700c.

ED E wrote: »
    Are you running smaller wheels or does 12g give you enough pressure? Most inflators use 16g as its just about perfect for 700c.

If anything 16g are to big for 700c I'd say a full shot of 12g would be 90+ psi It's also a pump either way ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Steroo

700c wheels .. the cartridges fill them up perfect. I'll order 12g and report back! Thanks

Advertisement