Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of contract

Options
  • 29-08-2017 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭

Hi, how do I know when my 24 month mobile contract comes to an end?
    I've tried going back through my bills on My Eir to find the first one but they don't go back very far.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi, The Fake Sheikh

Thank you for getting in touch. 

I would recommend contacting our customer service team on 1901 where they will be able to assist you further on providing the status of your contract. 

-Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi, The Fake Sheikh

I would recommend contacting our customer service team on 1901 where they will be able to assist you further on providing the status of your contract. 

-Adam

Grand, just thought there might be somewhere to check it online and save me the call time. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭meep

You can find it online.

Log in to myEir and click on 'My Profile'. Your contrct start and end dates are displayed there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

meep wrote: »
    You can find it online.

Log in to myEir and click on 'My Profile'. Your contrct start and end dates are displayed there.

Thanks but I've already spent the 20 minutes on the phone I was trying to avoid :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭meep

In dealing with eir queries, I've always found it most edfficient to help myself via myEir.

next most efficient is online chat where you can usually get someone in a few minutes (this is also best route for initial technical issues)

Phone is the least attractive due to wait times, conveying the same information multiple times* and the inevitable bounce around.

*I never understand why they ask you to enter phone number/account details at the outset and then the agent asks you for these again once put through.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi, The Fake Sheikh

-Adam

Grand, just thought there might be somewhere to check it online and save me the call time. Thanks.
    Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam

Advertisement