Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford City Football Club

Options
  • 29-08-2017 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

I have some friends coming to town who were interested in attending a match, was wondering what the position is there with regard to having a jar, is there a bar there? Anybody been there that might know?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

I have some friends coming to town who were interested in attending a match, was wondering what the position is there with regard to having a jar, is there a bar there? Anybody been there that might know?

Thanks.
    No bar, just the usual tea, coffee, burgers etc.potential league winning match Friday though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

I know first division matches aren't televised but would there be any streams or radio coverage or anything I could tune into?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Gillman1998

Max Powers wrote: »
    No bar, just the usual tea, coffee, burgers etc.potential league winning match Friday though.

Thanks Max

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Asmodean wrote: »
    I know first division matches aren't televised but would there be any streams or radio coverage or anything I could tune into?

Not aware of any, there is a you tube channel to see highlights/goals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Max Powers wrote: »
    Not aware of any, there is a you tube channel to see highlights/goals
    Cool I'll check it out, thanks a million.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

One of the Facebook pages often has someone streaming live from away games.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Bluezar

Thanks.

Hi,

I attend every game home and away and most of our fans usually meet in Norrises Bar in Barrack Street for a few pints before the game. More than welcome to join for a bit of atmosphere tomorrow before the big game v Shels.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Dunmoreroader

Thanks.

Pedantic, I know, but it's Waterford FC not Waterford City FC.
    Enjoy the match, hopefully a title and promotion in the bag by the end of the evening.

Advertisement