Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Problems

Options
  • 29-08-2017 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I recently lost my BOI card and got my new one in the post about 2 weeks ago. Will this effect where my money goes? Could the money be on my new card and not my original BOI Account? I'm extreamly worried because Halifax said the money should go in between 2 minutes and 2 hours and it's been a full 26 hours which means it should be there by now.
    Thank you for your help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi I recently lost my BOI card and got my new one in the post about 2 weeks ago. Will this effect where my money goes? Could the money be on my new card and not my original BOI Account? I'm extreamly worried because Halifax said the money should go in between 2 minutes and 2 hours and it's been a full 26 hours which means it should be there by now.
    Thank you for your help

Hi Bluemissposer,

Thanks for your message.

Once Halifax made the transfer using your account details it would not be affected by getting a new card or cancelling and existing card linked with this account. If the amount has not credited your account in the time frame that Halifax have given you, I'd ask you to check with them that they have given the correct account information for the transfer and if this information is correct Halifax would then need to put a trace on this payment.

Thanks again for contacting us.
    Darren.

Advertisement