If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stereo speakers for denon AVR 2400

Options
  • 30-08-2017 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Lads

I bought a nice receiver from you ( denon AVR 2400 ) few days ago :) and my old speakers are to weak now,so i need to change them :/ .I'm looking for some nice and good stereo speakers. Are you expecting to have any of those models below on sale/clearance  ?
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Monitor Audio Bronze 2[/font]
    Kef Q 350
    Kef Q 150
    Kef Q 100
    Kef Q 300

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Q Acoustics 3020[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]thanks :)[/font]

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

siciuwyspa wrote: »
    Hi Lads

I bought a nice receiver from you ( denon AVR 2400 ) few days ago :) and my old speakers are to weak now,so i need to change them :/ .I'm looking for some nice and good stereo speakers. Are you expecting to have any of those models below on sale/clearance  ?
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Monitor Audio Bronze 2[/font]
    Kef Q 350
    Kef Q 150
    Kef Q 100
    Kef Q 300

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Q Acoustics 3020[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]thanks :)[/font]
    Hi Siciuwyspa,

Thanks for the post and well done on the AVRX2400 - great sounding piece of kit ( especially on stereo/music!) - I don't really have any open box clearance on the speakers you mention above ( the Kef Q for instance are just new models out) - 

We do have a special on the excellent Q Acoustics 3020 in the luxury black leather finish - we are doing them at just £179  / €199 ( and I can shave that a bit on a Boardie special to £169 / €189

On the other models I'll PM you some Boardie specials.. ;) 

Keep us posted and thanks again for the business - its really appreciated!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.