Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

deposit paid

Options
  • 30-08-2017 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

When I signed my mobile contract in March of this year I had to pay a €75 deposit which I was told would be offset against my 6th bill which was issued yesterday, however there is no mention of the deposit and the offset. Can you explain this please?

Thanks

Niall

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi Niall, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

Our deposit is issued out on the 6th month after it was paid. As it was paid in March it will be issued on the September/October bill depending on your billing cycle. 

The deposit, however, is issued back on the 7th bill. 

I do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Thanks, 
    Isabel

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭rochey84

This is the second piece of incorrect information I recieved from your retail team...... I would strongly recommend some serious re-training as I feel that I was tricked into a) signing up and b) paying a deposit in the first place, your apology is not helping the budget I had in mind for September so have  you a solution to that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Unfortunalty our deposits are issued out on the 7th bill which would be the sixth month. 

I am sorry for the inconvenience and will be assured to relay your feedback to the relevant department.

-Adam

Advertisement