Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom email gone.....

Options
  • 30-08-2017 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Help-spent 38 minutes onto tec guy yesterday but to no avail - saying my password is incorrect-its never changed............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭hazchem

Mutley4 wrote: »
    Help-spent 38 minutes onto tec guy yesterday but to no avail - saying my password is incorrect-its never changed............
    Eir are forcing a change of password for security reasons look for password change on your landing page and follow instructions to change

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

hazchem wrote: »
    Eir are forcing a change of password for security reasons look for password change on your landing page and follow instructions to change
    Hi hazchem, 

Thanks for the advice. 

-Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Tommyboy40

hazchem wrote: »
    Good luck with it, I've had no access to my mail for a month now. If you still have the phone number you used to set up the account you should be fine, otherwise be prepared to see a lot of automated replies but nothing else

Advertisement