Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd level Student Loan

Options
  • 30-08-2017 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I applied for a student loan on Monday morning and still haven't heard anything it mentions on the website approval within minutes and also heard it takes no more than 1 working day in other places. Is there an official timeline for the decision on it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Paulyw88 wrote: »
    Hi, I applied for a student loan on Monday morning and still haven't heard anything it mentions on the website approval within minutes and also heard it takes no more than 1 working day in other places. Is there an official timeline for the decision on it.

Hi Paulyw88,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask if you have received any emails asking for documentation in relation to your loan application? I'd also ask you to check the spam and/or junk folders within your email as our emails can sometimes go into those folders automatically.

Thanks again,
    Darren.  

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Paulyw88

Thanks for the reply, No email re: documents and nothing in my spam/junk folder unfortunately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Paulyw88 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply, No email re: documents and nothing in my spam/junk folder unfortunately

Thanks for getting back to us Paulyw88. In this case I'd ask you to call our lending section directly on 0818 200 334 and the advisers there will be able to have a further look into this for you.

Thanks again for getting in touch.
    Darren.

Advertisement