Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract started despite the fact service wasn't installed

Options
  • 30-08-2017 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,643 ✭✭✭

Despite asking not to have my contract started until the service was working, i managed to log on to my eir today only to find they actually started my contract on the date of failed installation.

It's been a month now of nothing but lies and excuses from eir. I'll be going back to my previous provider and I'd advise anyone else thinking about signing up to these chancers to do the same. Slow internet is better than having your internet and phone cut off.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi Doctor Jimbob, 

Thank you for getting in touch and I am sorry that you feel this way.

Our systems would have automatically started this contract. I would recommend contacting our loyalty team in regards to your contract where they can extend the cooling off period from the date that your services were fully activated. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused,

-Adam 

• Registered Users Posts: 7,643 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi Doctor Jimbob, 

Our systems would have automatically started this contract. I would recommend contacting our loyalty team in regards to your contract where they can extend the cooling off period from the date that your services were fully activated. 

-Adam 

Adam,

I don't have the time to spend half the day on hold in order to get your organisation's mistake solved

Can you please advise the relevant department that I don't want to see any bill dated prior to when my service begins, whenever that may be. You already have my account number from prior correspondence.

Hi Doctor Jimbob, 

-Adam 

Adam,

I don't have the time to spend half the day on hold in order to get your organisation's mistake solved

Can you please advise the relevant department that I don't want to see any bill dated prior to when my service begins, whenever that may be. You already have my account number from prior correspondence.
    I completely understand, however, I'd be unable to arrange this from here. You would need to give us a ring on 1901 to have this arranged.

Apologies again,

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 7,643 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

I completely understand, however, I'd be unable to arrange this from here. You would need to give us a ring on 1901 to have this arranged.

Apologies again,

- Adam

They pay no heed on there either.

What's the point in having people on here just to tell people to ring phone numbers?

Apologies again,

- Adam

They pay no heed on there either.

What's the point in having people on here just to tell people to ring phone numbers?
    If we can assist with an issue from here we are happy to help, however, you would need to speak to our loyalty team over the phone to have this looked into.

- Adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement