Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan not drawing down

Options
  • 30-08-2017 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭

Hi there. Applied for a loan recently through the app approved, signed the docs and waited. I was told it would be in midnight last night at the latest, this is after it wasnt in when I was told it would be.

How long does it take to draw down a loan once it's all signed (electronically that is).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi there. Applied for a loan recently through the app approved, signed the docs and waited. I was told it would be in midnight last night at the latest, this is after it wasnt in when I was told it would be.

How long does it take to draw down a loan once it's all signed (electronically that is).

Hi Donnielighto,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Once all documentation is signed and returned to us it can take up to two working days for the funds to show in your account. You should receive confirmation of this on the day that the loan amount is transferred into your account.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

Hi Donnielighto,

Once all documentation is signed and returned to us it can take up to two working days for the funds to show in your account. You should receive confirmation of this on the day that the loan amount is transferred into your account.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi that's directly at odds with what I was told on the phone more than once. It's difficult to trust stuff when I'm hearing different things off each person.

BTW I'm on the phone here wait and it's now 49 minutes waiting for someone to pick it up.

One hour and fifteen on the phone with no response. This is a disgrace

Hi Donnielighto,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi that's directly at odds with what I was told on the phone more than once. It's difficult to trust stuff when I'm hearing different things off each person.

BTW I'm on the phone here wait and it's now 49 minutes waiting for someone to pick it up.

Hi Donnielighto,

Thanks for getting back to us and very sorry that you were on hold for that amount of time.

Can I ask if you were speaking to an adviser over the phone in relation to this since you sent this message?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi Donnielighto,

Thanks for getting back to us and very sorry that you were on hold for that amount of time.

Can I ask if you were speaking to an adviser over the phone in relation to this since you sent this message?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

No there was no answer. I went in to the local branch and was told I'd have to use the direct phone line there but it was the same phone number as the one was using.

• Advertisement

Hi Donnielighto,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

No there was no answer. I went in to the local branch and was told I'd have to use the direct phone line there but it was the same phone number as the one was using.

Very sorry to hear this, can I ask if you have received any text messages or emails from us since your approval? I'd ask you to check the spam and junk folder of your email also as our emails can automatically go into those folders.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Very sorry to hear this, can I ask if you have received any text messages or emails from us since your approval? I'd ask you to check the spam and junk folder of your email also as our emails can automatically go into those folders.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

I got a text saying I'd be contacted in 24 to 48 hours on Tuesday. Still haven't been contacted so I presume I won't have this sorted for this evening.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

I got a text saying I'd be contacted in 24 to 48 hours on Tuesday.  Still haven't been contacted so I presume I won't have this sorted for this evening.

Thanks for getting back to us here and really sorry that you haven't been contacted yet.

You can call our lending team on 0818 200 334 and they should be able to have a further look into your application to give you a more exact time frame on when the funds will be in your account.

Thanks again for getting in contact with us.
    Darren.

Advertisement