Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car insurance issue

Options
  • 30-08-2017 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Im looking at renewing my insurance. The no claims discount form sent through only has a pin code, no info. Can you send me the dates my windscreen claims were on. I rang and was told that the new insurer could access through the NCD pin. this isnt feasable as I need to disclose dates on my application for a quote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

ssmith6287 wrote: »
    Hi,

Im looking at renewing my insurance. The no claims discount form sent through only has a pin code, no info. Can you send me the dates my windscreen claims were on. I rang and was told that the new insurer could access through the NCD pin. this isnt feasable as I need to disclose dates on my application for a quote

Hi ssmigh6287,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    You can get this information by calling our car insurance section directly on 0818 200 363 and the advisers there will be able to look into your policy and get this information for you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

Hi

Ive already rang them and they said that the new insurer will need to get the info using the ncd pin. This can't be right as i am still a bank of ireland customer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

ssmith6287 wrote: »
    Hi

Ive already rang them and they said that the new insurer will need to get the info using the ncd pin. This can't be right as i am still a bank of ireland customer

Sorry to hear this but if you call our car insurance section again on 0818 200 363 and confirm that you are still a customer and this is needed for a quote and they should be able to get this information for you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement