Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCTV setup

Options
  • 30-08-2017 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭

Hi I was looking up Security Watch site and came across this package, so before I pull the trigger to purchase can someone tell me if it's good or bad. My setup is a 2 story 3 bed terrace house, 1 camera for the from and 1 for the back garden.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 iamfahad82

Payton wrote: »
    Hi I was looking up Security Watch site and came across package, so before I pull the trigger to purchase can someone tell me if it's good or bad. My setup is a 2 story 3 bed terrace house, 1 camera for the from and 1 for the back garden.

Hello, the specification of the system looks good but comes with a 1-year warranty. Hikvision is one of my favorite and top CCTV brand and offers 3 years warranty. I think the peace of mind is everything when you buy a security system for your home or business. Hikvision mobile viewing apps are very professional. Also Hikvision released their new HiWatch series which is cost-effective, ease of use, ease of installation, and benefit users with high-quality monitoring. I am not sure but I think you are able to get 4 megapixel IP CCTV System in same prices.

Advertisement