Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"apply online" section of online banking brings up a blank page

Options
  • 30-08-2017 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Have tried on 3 different browsers and each time the same result. I want to open a "Demand Saver Account"already have a BOI current account and Visa Debit. 
    thanks
    rgds
    doh

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

dohouch wrote: »
    Hi,
    Have tried on 3 different browsers and each time the same result. I want to open a "Demand Saver Account"already have a BOI current account and Visa Debit.
    thanks
    rgds
    doh

Hi doh,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I have raised this with our technical support straight away and they are currently looking into this. In the mean time you can apply for this account on our main web-site and I have given a link here that you can use to apply for this account straight away.

I hope this is some help and thanks again for your message.
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dohouch

dohouch wrote: »
    Hi,
    Have tried on 3 different browsers and each time the same result. I want to open a "Demand Saver Account"already have a BOI current account and Visa Debit.
    thanks
    rgds
    doh

Hi doh,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I have raised this with our technical support straight away and they are currently looking into this. In the mean time you can apply for this account on our main web-site and I have given a link here that you can use to apply for this account straight away.

I hope this is some help and thanks again for your message.
    Darren.
    @Darren Thanks for your attention.  Yes I did apply afterwards through the main site, but already having online banking I imagine a lot less form filling would be involved had I been able to do it through the online banking site. 
    thanks
    again

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

Advertisement