Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awaiting urgent call back around Bank appointment in Malahide for tomorrow morning

Options
  • 30-08-2017 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi ,
    I am waiting for a call back from Bank of Ireland regarding an online request for an appointment tomorrow morning in Malahide branch. I called in and spoke to someone earlier who said I would receive a call soon.
    I need to it to be tomorrow morning around 11am as I can't get any other time off work.
    Can you help please? My number is <snip>
    Thanks
    <snip>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

bjpj7734 wrote: »
    Hi ,
    I am waiting for a call back from Bank of Ireland regarding an online request for an appointment tomorrow morning in Malahide branch. I called in and spoke to someone earlier who said I would receive a call soon.
    I need to it to be tomorrow morning around 11am as I can't get any other time off work.
    Can you help please? My number is <snip>.
    Thanks
    <snip>

Hi <snip>,

Thanks for getting in contact with us through Boards.

Can I ask if you have since received a call back from the branch yet? As most branches would do all their call backs after the branch has closed for the day.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement