Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer problem

Options
  • 30-08-2017 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭

I have an Epson xp 202, hasn't been used in a year and today I tried printing a colour document and everything came out yellow. I tried cleaning the printer nozzles but to no avail. Anyone have any other solutions? Think it got a bit of a knock during renovations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭ItHurtsWhenIP

The ink has probably gone off (if that's a thing). Replace all the cartridges with new, run a new nozzle clean or any other maintenance task and it should hopefully be OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Never thought of ink outdatinh. Will try that. It's nearly as cheap to buy a new one these days too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭ItHurtsWhenIP

The price of ink is outrageous and is why they sell the hardware so cheap. They make their fortunes from the liquid gold in them little plastic cartridges.:rolleyes:

Advertisement