Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certain threads don't update until 3 or 4 posts into a new page?

• 30-08-2017 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭

A's title says, some threads have 3 or 4 new posts on a new page and they won't show until it goes past that number of posts. In my case it's the dairy chit chat thread. Has been go In on with a few weeks, annoying really

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Moving to Site Development.

If I'm reading this right, it looks like the thread has no new replies (even though it does) until it moves onto a new page? Is this the only thread where this is happening to you?

Can you try clearing cache first of all, please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

Moving to Site Development.

If I'm reading this right, it looks like the thread has no new replies (even though it does) until it moves onto a new page? Is this the only thread where this is happening to you?

Can you try clearing cache first of all, please.

It's when I'm on the mobile site. It's when the thread goes on to a new page the first 3 or 4 replies don't show. If another reply is added on then the page comes up. It's just that thread that I notice it anyway. The rest seem ok.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement