Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Mercy (Raw PPV) Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Seriously, kicking out of that is a bit much.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Great match, but poor Cesaro.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

For all it's faults the tag team wrestling this year in wwe has been amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

All the matches are delivering so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Reigns vs. Cena is "the match we thought we'd never see" is it Cole?

The commentators do such a good job at insulting the audience's intelligence. Anyone who didn't see this match coming at some point must have been in a coma since 2012. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

In fairness to Cena he came along way from his OVW days and has had some classic moments down through the years. I think he's too old now to be dressing like a kid but that's his image and it sells so it won't be ending any time soon

Reigns developed in a different era where he was almost known prior too his main roster debut cause of NXT

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Huge pop for Cena. Reigns is going to get booed out of the place haha.

EDIT: Yup, that's exactly what happened. If you can't get cheers when against Cena, there is something massively wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

What's the little device ref's have attached to their belts on their back? I've seen them press some button everytime they check on someone who is down.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

Wish I was more in to this match. Had more fun watching the tag and the women. Hope it picks up.

Kicking out of four AAs is just utterly pathetic booking, it's not going to do Roman any favours at all.

• Advertisement

Ffs but i enjoyed that match

So are we getting the handshake ??

Load of shíte.

Not to go all "It's still real to me" but kicking out of that many finishers just totally breaks the immersion of the whole thing.

Piss off, Reigns.

We've complained for years about Cena shrugs off finishers. But that? That was just beyond awful. 4 AA's, two in a row and "nope, sorry, Super Reigns". Like, I knew Reigns would win but why this?

Don't go, Cena.

You can't leave us with that fúckhead as the main guy.

What's this, fake retirement number 11 now is it?

C ya at the rumble Cena lol

If he is gone thanks for the memories Cena you were a big part of our lives for the last 15 or so years (Love or hate him)

Hopefully this is the torch passing moment for Reigns

25 mins left the title match is going to be a short one

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, but Reigns is getting "the rub".

At this point, I can't even be motivated to boo Reigns. I just zone out of anything he's involved in now.

Angron wrote: »
    Yeah, but Reigns is getting "the rub".

At this point, I can't even be motivated to boo Reigns. I just zone out of anything he's involved in now.
    This is far more than just "the rub". I don't think Cena is retiring, but like beating Taker, the first man to beat Braun, beating Cena clean after taking 4 AA's.... that's in just over 6 months.

Vince is constantly doubling down. No matter how the crowd react, or how much Reigns sucks charisma out of the room when he gets on the mic. Everytime there is a question mark, they have him pull out some ridiculous win or have him beat someone huge to try and cement him as a star.

This match has gone on longer than I expected, one way or the other.

So miz is going to ask Reigns about questions about reforming the shield

What might get reigns over is if he attacked Rollins and Ambrose and turned full bad ass but that's not going to happen and the fans will still hate him

Cena too announce his retirement on Raw Talk ???

Seriously Enzos wrestling ability is average and he is much better for a valet type role. For a cruiserweight Nevile is a big ****er

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

This match will never end.:(

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    This is far more than just "the rub". I don't think Cena is retiring, but like beating Taker, the first man to beat Braun, beating Cena clean after taking 4 AA's.... that's in just over 6 months.

Vince is constantly doubling down. No matter how the crowd react, or how much Reigns sucks charisma out of the room when he gets on the mic. Everytime there is a question mark, they have him pull out some ridiculous win or have him beat someone huge to try and cement him as a star.
    Oh yeah, I was being sarcastic (belatedly realised that doesn't come across too well through text). The push is bollocks, it just makes other people look bad.

This is one of the worst matches I've seen on a WWE PPV in a while.

EDIT: What the hell just happened?

Eddie would be proud.

Kill the Cruiserweight Division now.

Sure who is Nevile going to appeal too ??? There is no 205 GM ?

Enzo is a champion

In some ways it still staggers me how well Braun's push has been done.

Angron wrote: »
    In some ways it still staggers me how well Braun's push has been done.
    Only one blemish on his record. I wonder who that is :rolleyes:

Seriously though, Braun can go in the ring and actually has charisma....as well as just being an absolute beast. Last time they pushed a monster this well was....well Lesnar.

EDIT: I originally thought Brock by DQ....but now thinking Heyman crosses Lesnar and takes Braun under his wing.

Looked it up there Strowman is only 34

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭chris20

Lesnar is losing, his emblem isn't on the belt, it's just the wwe logo

Advertisement