Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study Hub access without having an Eir phoneline

Options
  • 31-08-2017 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am an Eir Broadband only customer and was hoping to be able to sign up for Eir Study Hub, however it will not accept my application without inputting a telephone number. 

Can you confirm that Study Hub is available to Eir Broadband only customers who do not have an active phone line and if so is there a work around that will allow me to complete the application process?

Many Thanks

Decoda

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Decoda wrote: »
    Hi,

I am an Eir Broadband only customer and was hoping to be able to sign up for Eir Study Hub, however it will not accept my application without inputting a telephone number. 

Can you confirm that Study Hub is available to Eir Broadband only customers who do not have an active phone line and if so is there a work around that will allow me to complete the application process?

Many Thanks

Decoda
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. You should be able to use this service a stand-alone broadband customer. You would need to enter your stand-alone broadband number in the phone number section. If you send me your account number and full name in a PM, I'll be able to give this to you.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Thanks Adam,

PM Sent.

Decoda

Thanks Adam,

PM Sent.

Decoda
    Thanks, I'll get back to your PM ASAP.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Thanks Adam,

All set up and working fine.

Appreciate the assistance,

Decoda

Thanks Adam,

All set up and working fine.

Appreciate the assistance,

Decoda
    No problem at all :) 

- Adam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 JoeT1000

Hi,

Many Thanks

Decoda
    Eir do not allow their customers in rural areas to access StudyHub

• Registered Users Posts: 9 JoeT1000

Eir do not allow their customers in rural areas to access StudyHub, As an Eir customer who has a fixed landline but is a victim of Eirs rubbish rural broadband , I use Eir mobile broadband, Why can't i access StudyHub, What have you got against rural customers?

JoeT1000 wrote: »
    Eir do not allow their customers in rural areas to access StudyHub, As an Eir customer who has a fixed landline but is a victim of Eirs rubbish rural broadband , I use Eir mobile broadband, Why can't i access StudyHub, What have you got against rural customers?
    Hi JoeT1000, 

I've responded to you on your other thread there now. 

Thanks 

Adam 

Advertisement