Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best car insurance company for first time over 30 drivers?

Options
  • 31-08-2017 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

I have about 2500 to spend on a car and I want to get something semi decent so at 34 I'm not starting out on a banger I should have been driving at 18, only on a provisional license as I have nothing to practice on to pass the test, Iv read that once your older engine size doesn't matter up until a 1.6 litre once your older, what would be the best insurance company for someone like me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

edmethod wrote: »
    I have about 2500 to spend on a car and I want to get something semi decent so at 34 I'm not starting out on a banger I should have been driving at 18, only on a provisional license as I have nothing to practice on to pass the test, Iv read that once your older engine size doesn't matter up until a 1.6 litre once your older, what would be the best insurance company for someone like me?

Your just going to have to ring them all. That's the best way to find out

Advertisement