Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for someone to rent a house with

Options
  • 31-08-2017 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi,

Myself and my Girlfriend are looking to rent a house, but due to the high costs and how hard it is to find a 2/3 bed we are looking for another person or another couple to rent with.

We are looking to rent at the East side of the city(Annacotty/Castletroy/Monaleen/Castleconnell etc...)

If interested just reply to this thread or drop me a PM.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

There is a share section on Daft.ie which may be worth looking at

http://www.daft.ie/limerick-city/rooms-to-share/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

damo003 wrote: »
    Hi,

Myself and my Girlfriend are looking to rent a house, but due to the high costs and how hard it is to find a 2/3 bed we are looking for another person or another couple to rent with.

We are looking to rent at the East side of the city(Annacotty/Castletroy/Monaleen/Castleconnell etc...)

Thanks

We're looking to fill a double room in Dooradoyle but that's on the wrong side of town for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭TimeUp

Hi everyone, I am looking for someone to share a room with on O'Connell Avenue. It's in a nice and cozy one-bedroom-house. If anyone is interested please let me know. (I know sharing a room is not all the best, but if someone is stuck it's a good option. Price is very reasonable and I am an extremely clean and tidy person and very easy to get along with). Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,106 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Hi,

Thanks

Have you got a place in mind? I'm working near UL so would need somewhere close to there or on the bus route.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Alltherage

There is a share section on Daft.ie which may be worth looking at

http://www.daft.ie/limerick-city/rooms-to-share/

I've looked at that myself a few times. Is it something with my connection or is there almost nobody using that feature of daft in Limerick?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 damo003

Gael23 wrote: »
    Have you got a place in mind? I'm working near UL so would need somewhere close to there or on the bus route.

I was thinking annacotty/castletroy area would be easiest, work near UL myself also

• Registered Users Posts: 12,106 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I was thinking annacotty/castletroy area would be easiest, work near UL myself also

I'll send you a PM

Advertisement