Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patisserie Valerie @ Debenhams Henry Street

Options
  • 31-08-2017 12:20pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

Very excited to see Pat Val opened in Dublin.

House mate introduced me to it in London last year.

The Mille Feuille is divine. Four cakes take-away €12

Had presumed it was the Costa going in where the ladies shoes were.

Full service restaurant and all. :D:p

Hope this in the right forum instead of Dublin City :D

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

There's one in the Blanchardstown branch of Debenhams too. It's a bit expensive but the cakes are delicious. Probably just as well they're pricey or I'd be eating way too many of them :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭gizmo81

There's one in the Blanchardstown branch of Debenhams too. It's a bit expensive but the cakes are delicious. Probably just as well they're pricey or I'd be eating way too many of them :D

Yeh just found out today about that one too.

They are pricey to eat in all right not bad if you buy four for takeaway. Dangerous in its own way though lol

Advertisement