Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift suggestions for golfer

Options
  • 31-08-2017 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I want to buy a present for a keen golfer, but am not a golfer myself, so have no clue.
    He has a range finder. Has the apple watch (thinks its crap for golf - paid 30quid for an app).

Any gizmos or gadgets anyone could suggest that would be useful? I was going to buy a Bushnell Neo Ghost Golf GPS, but is this basically a rangefinder?

Any recommendations would be MUCH appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭Ronney

mel123 wrote: »
    Hi
    I want to buy a present for a keen golfer, but am not a golfer myself, so have no clue.
    He has a range finder. Has the apple watch (thinks its crap for golf - paid 30quid for an app).

Any gizmos or gadgets anyone could suggest that would be useful? I was going to buy a Bushnell Neo Ghost Golf GPS, but is this basically a rangefinder?

Any recommendations would be MUCH appreciated.

If he has a rangefinder a GPS would be a waste as most people buy 1 or the other.

give us a bit more info age/handicap?

Clubs are a very personal thing so not worth venturing there.

Vouchers for a lesson or something like the Trackmann Combine test or Club Gapping down in Carton house would interest any keen golfer who is a fan of the scientific side of the game

http://www.bettergolf.ie/trackman.html

Advertisement