Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone upgrade

Options
  • 31-08-2017 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi

I have been due a phone upgrade since June - just wondering:

1. What Phones are available and what are the upgrade costs - the website only seems to display costs for new subscribers
    2. Will there be an upfront cost for the phone or is it spread out over the bill

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

rushian wrote: »
    Hi

I have been due a phone upgrade since June - just wondering:

1. What Phones are available and what are the upgrade costs - the website only seems to display costs for new subscribers
    2. Will there be an upfront cost for the phone or is it spread out over the bill

Thanks
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid I'd be unable to check what phones are available to you and the cost involved from here. If you give our loyalty team a ring on 1901 they should be able to help you out with this.

If there is a cost involved in the phone you're ordering, an upfront payment would be required.

- Adam

Advertisement