Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English calibration cert ?

Options
  • 31-08-2017 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

I bought a megger from England and it came with a calibration cert? Just wondering are they recognised here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Risteard81

jasushaw wrote: »
    I bought a megger from England and it came with a calibration cert?  Just wondering are they recognised here?
    Of course. There is no such thing as an "English calibration certificate" anyway. I presume you mean one in a UKAS accredited calibration centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭jasushaw

Risteard81 wrote: »
    Of course. There is no such thing as an "English calibration certificate" anyway. I presume you mean one in a UKAS accredited calibration centre.

Well excuse me....Yeah I just wanted to make that there wasn't a different cert for here
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Risteard81

Risteard81 wrote: »

Well excuse me....Yeah I just wanted to make that there wasn't a different cert for here
    Thanks
    No need to be like that. I wasn't being pedantic - I was simply trying to ascertain what you were referring to because your question didn't really make any sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Well excuse me....

Seemed to be answered perfectly fine based on what was asked.

Advertisement