Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizzas N Cream new Vegan manu

Options
  • 31-08-2017 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Hot off the presses... pizzas N Cream in Bray have just launched a new Vegan menu. Havent tried it myself but when I did munch on corpses this was a delicious pizza place so could be worth a try.

Starters
    Vegan Fiesta Nachos - €5.95
    Vegan Potato Skins €- 6.95
    Green Salad € 4.95
    Vegan Garlic Bread - €5.95

Pasta
    Carciofo E Asparago € 12.95
    Pomodoro Pasta Bake € 12.95

Vegan Pizza € 14.95

Let me know if you try it!! I might just have to pop up that way for a day out over the weekend. Now just need to figure out a dessert option! Any suggestions for Bray?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sounds great, will keep it in mind next time I am out that way

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

had their pizza at vegfest, it was great! As the non-veggie person I was with said: "that was proper good" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

i had their margareta pizza at vegfest too. wasnt a fan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Pizzas and Cream have fairly doughy thick bases which I like...

Advertisement