Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motor show

Options
  • 31-08-2017 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Its my first time writing here I would like to pay a complaiment to all involved with the motor show in James park last sunday enjoyed it plenty of classics well organised

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Its my first time writing here I would like to pay a complaiment to all involved with the motor show in James park last sunday enjoyed it plenty of classics well organised

It's a shame I missed that, I absolutely loved it last year. Cracking weather for it too. Agree, kudos to all involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Back-handed compliment? :)

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement