Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

charlville half marathon

Options
  • 31-08-2017 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Anyone heading from KK ? I am considering running it but might need transport , so willing to share costs .thanks it's the Charlville half marathon as stated above the post

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

When is it?

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

17th September 2017 @ 10am

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭cargo

I assume you know there's a half in Kilkenny on the 16th? Might save you a trip if you didn't know about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭pat k

cargo wrote: »
    I assume you know there's a half in Kilkenny on the 16th? Might save you a trip if you didn't know about it.

Yes thanks for the reminder, I know about the kilkenny half, taught charlville would suit me better as it is flat and would be a help for me to get aPB , might consider the kilkenny one gonna sleep on it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭cargo

pat k wrote: »
    Yes thanks for the reminder, I know about the kilkenny half, taught charlville would suit me better as it is flat and would be a help for me to get aPB , might consider the kilkenny one gonna sleep on it

Is the Kilkenny route hilly? I see some of it is out around Ballyfoyle so that's hilly...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭pat k

cargo wrote: »
    Is the Kilkenny route hilly? I see some of it is out around Ballyfoyle so that's hilly...

I don't know the route at all but it is possibly hilly .Anyway me thinks I will give it a miss (for this year anyway ) .

Advertisement