Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DNS Hosting with expired Linux Minimus NG

Options
  • 31-08-2017 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi,
    I recently renewed my ie domain and let my hosting lapse. This was intended. I deleted Mail and Web hosting. When I view my website in the cp.blacknight.com backend it still associates the DNS Hosting with my expired Linux Minimus NG subscription. I thought that with a domain registration DNS hosting was provided and I would not need a separate hosting subscription. I thought my DNS Hosting would no longer have any connection to my old subscription. 
    Is this normal? Do I need to change anything to remove the association?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Hi

You just need to associate the domain with a "domain only" plan which gives you the DNS hosting.

If you contact the team on live chat or via the help desk they'll be able to assist

Michele

Advertisement