Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brazilian Rodizio Restaurant ?

Options
  • 31-08-2017 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Is there a Brazilian Rodizio Restaurant in Dublin, that is open ?
    As a few have shut recently. Any responses appreciated.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 72 ✭✭sunrainmooncl

Interested to know as well. Sounds great!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,300 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Dont tell me rio rodizio in ranelagh has shut???!!

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭whiz

Yes that is unfortunately the case ☹️ if there is any other alternatives, I be really happy if people could suggest

I was wondering is there maybe an Argentinan restaurant that offers all you can eat meat ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Not in Ireland but if you're ever in Portugal , Chimarao is fantastic for an all you can eat. When I told them I couldn't eat any more I was looked at as if I had 2 heads:) They just keep the meat coming !

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭whiz

Not in Ireland but if you're ever in Portugal , Chimarao is fantastic for an all you can eat. When I told them I couldn't eat any more I was looked at as if I had 2 heads:) They just keep the meat coming !

I have been to that place in Lisbon, it's really good....is there any restaurant in Dublin that does all you can eat meat ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement