Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female video presenter wanted

Options
  • 01-09-2017 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey

I'm looking for a female presenter for video content for a new Media site.

Preferably living in cork

The site is non profit and must be someone interested in media and presenting. Also will be modern youth content. Like modern pop culture.

If you or anyone you know is interested we would love to hear from you.

We can be contacted through our site

Just google - Unity Media Network

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Hey

I'm looking for a female presenter for video content for a new Media site.

Preferably living in cork

The site is non profit and must be someone interested in media and presenting. Also will be modern youth content. Like modern pop culture.

If you or anyone you know is interested we would love to hear from you.

We can be contacted through our site

Just google - Unity Media Network

For a second I thought your name was Brazzers200

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Colonel Claptrap

Any reason why they have to be female?

Isn't that illegal?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Beezzars200

For a second I thought your name was Brazzers200

😂 That name goes back years from my youth. I had an altezza and matched it with my initials and it's my old email 🙈 But I get where you were going ðŸ‘

Any reason why they have to be female?

Isn't that illegal?

Well from an employment point it would be. But we are non profit and more media as an interest so it's basically a decision . The decision is based on analytics overall so it's basically a request for someone who would like to be affiliated and has an interest in media and video. That's all. Only reason it's female is to try balance statistics

This is not a fake post. Someone commented I got an email but the comment has been removed.

They said they googled it but got a load of crap. When I done it I got my site, my YouTube channel, Facebook page, twitter page, an article done on us in the cork independent.

So this is a serious post.

• Advertisement
Advertisement