Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations house + storage companies

Options
  • 01-09-2017 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi all,
    Not sure where to post this. Hope this is the correct forum.
    We are hoping to move soon. Can any of you recommend a good affordable moving and storage compay in Dublin?
    We are hoping not to have to use storage but need the option.
    I have rang 3 so far... 2 I thought were expensive. 3rd is coming out Monday to go through everything and give me a quote.
    Thank you.
    Nic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 sheep1234

Try anyvan.ie it's a lot cheaper! Also, some of the movers will also organise the storage for you as they rent units long term.
    Overall significantly cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I've used UStoreIt before and were the most reasonable, but we moved all the stuff ourselves. They do offer a moving service though.

If you're just looking for a move check out VanTasks.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Tr1ck1N1ck1

Thank you 😊
    We may not need storage. But we might. Will check out what you both suggested.
    Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Moving2017

Depending on what part of the city you're moving to an anyvan and paying for the storage separately might work out the most cost effective.

I moved this way, and it's worked out well. It requires a little bit more coordination from your side, but can be worth it!

Advertisement