Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change account mortgage taken from

Options
  • 01-09-2017 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hello,

I have a fixed mortgage with boi which gets taken from my boi current account at the start of each month.

Can I change this so that my mortgage gets taken from another non boi current account as my main income is paid to a different bank?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭XsApollo

Yes you can, done it recently myself.
    Need to go in to the bank and sign some forms and stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hello,

I have a fixed mortgage with boi which gets taken from my boi current account at the start of each month.

Can I change this so that my mortgage gets taken from another non boi current account as my main income is paid to a different bank?

Hi frankyboy1986,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

You can change the date and bank account for your mortgage repayments. All you need to do is call our mortgage section on 01 6113333 and select option 3 then 1 and finally 2 and the advisers there will be happy to look into this for you straight away.  

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement