Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to educarion

• 01-09-2017 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hey just wondering could anyone help me.today I was accepted into a course in killester college and I'm delighted with it.the only issue is I am unemployed I was sent by my case worker.the college said there is a 200 registration fee and it can be payed in installments.so I asked my case officer and she said we don't pay registration fees.OK so that's fine I can sort that out myself but now I'm wondering what happens now am I entitled to any help for books etc?or do I have to pay this myself.I am renting and after rent I have about 70 quid a week for myself I'm not receiving rent allowance just jobseekers.just a bit confused now and the social aren't very helpful.I'm 28 so I'm a mature student.any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement