Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chargeback Team - Easier to contact the Afterlife

Options
  • 01-09-2017 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭

Hey BOI, 

I can't understand why the Transaction Chargeback team have to be so elusive. As a consumer I cannot speak to them personally and they only write/text you at their leisure.

When you do call, you never get them as they don't speak to the great unwashed, you're told that it can take up to 6 weeks to get a reply.

They open for 4 hours a day(10-12 & 2-4) and have a supposed phone number which is the Credit Card Team 1890 251 251 who won't deal with the query and can't assist and transfer me to 365 Customer Service who then have to leave voice messages for Chargeback who, as it appears, don't come back to Customer Service who invariably don't come back to me either.

I said, and you'll love this, Can I make a complaint? "Yes, you can make your complaint over the phone by speaking to that department, is it the Chargeback team you'd like to complain about?" "Yes" "Ok, you can't speak to that department so we can't take your complaint"

Wonderful

Do I have a question. I guess "How do I contact the Chargeback team in a personal capacity that doesn't involve a visit the post office?"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Berty wrote: »
    Hey BOI, 

I can't understand why the Transaction Chargeback team have to be so elusive. As a consumer I cannot speak to them personally and they only write/text you at their leisure.

When you do call, you never get them as they don't speak to the great unwashed, you're told that it can take up to 6 weeks to get a reply.

They open for 4 hours a day(10-12 & 2-4) and have a supposed phone number which is the Credit Card Team 1890 251 251 who won't deal with the query and can't assist and transfer me to 365 Customer Service who then have to leave voice messages for Chargeback who, as it appears, don't come back to Customer Service who invariably don't come back to me either.

I said, and you'll love this, Can I make a complaint? "Yes, you can make your complaint over the phone by speaking to that department, is it the Chargeback team you'd like to complain about?" "Yes" "Ok, you can't speak to that department so we can't take your complaint"

Wonderful

Do I have a question. I guess "How do I contact the Chargeback team in a personal capacity that doesn't involve a visit the post office?"

Hi Berty,

Thanks for contacting us through Boards.

I'm sorry but there wouldn't be an external number for the chargebacks team. You can however raise any query you have with your charge back request through the "Ask a question" section of your 365 online profile and the advisers there will be able to correspond with charge backs team to see if there is any up date on your request with them.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement