Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco and ticketmaster giftcards

Options
  • 01-09-2017 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Hi
    Any advice for following situation that is getting nowhere between the parties...

I bought some physical Ticketmaster giftcards in Tesco. Cashier processed them at till and I received the receipts that says Card successfully activated with the paid amount.
    But when using them with ticketmaster they say 1 of the cards had not been activated, 1 is showing as expired and 1 is ok. All were bought and paid for at the same time. The ticketmaster customer service told me not their issue and something wrong with Tesco system. Been back to Tesco and they say ticketmaster issue.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,024 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Tesco are responsible - have you contacted their customer care (in the UK but there's Irish numbers etc)? They're usually a lot easier to deal with and more flexible than the desk staff in the stores.

Advertisement