Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Containers for freezing?

Options
  • 01-09-2017 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭

I tend to batch cook food for my babas and freeze it. I have been using containers that I got as a gift but they are only 100ml and at this stage the babas need bigger portions than that. I have been looking for bigger containers, say 200ml/250ml but can't find them anywhere. I can get lidded weaning bowls but they are expensive so don't want to buy a load of them.

Can anyone guide me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

https://www.mummycooks.com/products/toddler-portion-pots

I didn't do purées so haven't used them but I remember seeing this company at one of the baby fairs and thinking they looked handy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

brokensoul wrote: »
    I tend to batch cook food for my babas and freeze it. I have been using containers that I got as a gift but they are only 100ml and at this stage the babas need bigger portions than that. I have been looking for bigger containers, say 200ml/250ml but can't find them anywhere. I can get lidded weaning bowls but they are expensive so don't want to buy a load of them.

Can anyone guide me?
    Sandwich bags- cheap and space saving

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭brokensoul

Thanks lads, sorted!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,913 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Amazon.co.uk. Five and ten packs of Nuby pots, among others.Tesco also do five packs of clear pots with green lids sometimes.
    We could sell plastic pots in this house......

Advertisement