Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do i study PLZZZZ HELP

Options
  • 01-09-2017 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

im in 3rd year so the JC is coming up and i dont know how to study so for the passt 2 years i just stared at a book thinking i was learning stuff so i need help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭LaLa2004

Different people have different ways of learning.

Some learn using visual methods: making mindmaps, writing summaries, writing bullet points' etc.

Some are auditory learners: listening to lectures, audiobooks, saying notes aloud, listening to notes they have recorded etc.

Others are kinesthetic learners who learn by doing.

You will find information & quizzes online which will help you to determine which kind of learner you are. You can then decide which methods of study suit you best. It will be a bit of work but will pay off in the long run.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 !HELP!

Thank you

Advertisement