Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan provisionally approved

Options
  • 02-09-2017 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I applied for a graduate loan and got an email to say it was provisionally approved. I signed the bottom of the documents on docusign and have gotten an email to say they were complete at 1:30pm on Friday (heard of it is before 3pm you get the funds that day) Is there something else I need to do as I have not gotten any emails with other direction nor have the funds gone into my account. As it says provisionally approved is there any other approval process I have to wait on? There was something mentioned in the documents about providing proof of address for anti money laundering if not already done so but I am not sure if this is needed seeing as I provided proof of address when opening the account?

Thanks a mill,
    Sarah

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

pigeonbee wrote: »
    Hi,

I applied for a graduate loan and got an email to say it was provisionally approved. I signed the bottom of the documents on docusign and have gotten an email to say they were complete at 1:30pm on Friday (heard of it is before 3pm you get the funds that day) Is there something else I need to do as I have not gotten any emails with other direction nor have the funds gone into my account. As it says provisionally approved is there any other approval process I have to wait on? There was something mentioned in the documents about providing proof of address for anti money laundering if not already done so but I am not sure if this is needed seeing as I provided proof of address when opening the account?

Thanks a mill,
    Sarah
    Hi pigeonbee,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

Once you have sent off all the documentation emails the lending team would aim to have the loan processed within 2 working days. This time frame may change if there are a large amount of applications received around the same time as you have submitted yours. Please be assured that you will be contacted directly as soon as your application has been fully processed. 

Thanks again for your message. 
    Darren. 

Advertisement