Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off to bad start with Eir

Options
  • 02-09-2017 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

Issue number 1

Signed up for the Fibre pack, was installed over two weeks ago

Not received any correspondence at all about the free jersey advertised for the package. We rang 1901 initially and were told to apply via the website. No sign of any application online at all. Chatted online to Eir representatives who say I need to call Eir on 1901.

Tried calling a few times on Friday but due to work commitments cannot stay on hold indefinitely

Tried calling 1901 today. Office is shut on Saturdays. That's pretty awful service IMO. Chatted online again and again Rep was unable to assist only to say I have to call mon-fri, which leads me onto...

Issue number 2

Last Sunday I signed up for a Sim only plan. All details entered including bank details and credit card for a one off €1 payment which gets refunded. Have not received any correspondence whatsoever. Again cannot get through midweek due to long hold times, cannot speak to someone on Saturday as it's shut. And the online chat is basically useless as they cannot assist me at all. Only to say call 1901. Eventually I pushed the Rep online further who told me to ring a different number now to speak to sales team 1800 503 303. Just rang it...it's closed Saturdays.

Say what you want about Sky, but the difference in customer service is night and day.

Someone needs to call me about this

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

R.F. wrote: »
    Issue number 1

Not received any correspondence at all about the free jersey advertised for the package. We rang 1901 initially and were told to apply via the website. No sign of any application online at all. Chatted online to Eir representatives who say I need to call Eir on 1901.

Tried calling a few times on Friday but due to work commitments cannot stay on hold indefinitely

Tried calling 1901 today. Office is shut on Saturdays. That's pretty awful service IMO. Chatted online again and again Rep was unable to assist only to say I have to call mon-fri, which leads me onto...

Issue number 2

Last Sunday I signed up for a Sim only plan. All details entered including bank details and credit card for a one off €1 payment which gets refunded. Have not received any correspondence whatsoever. Again cannot get through midweek due to long hold times, cannot speak to someone on Saturday as it's shut. And the online chat is basically useless as they cannot assist me at all. Only to say call 1901. Eventually I pushed the Rep online further who told me to ring a different number now to speak to sales team 1800 503 303. Just rang it...it's closed Saturdays.

Say what you want about Sky, but the difference in customer service is night and day.

Hi R.F.

I'm very sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing since signing up with us. I'm afraid I'd be able to arrange a call back from here, however, if you PM me your account number and full name I can look into this for you.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Issue number 1

Issue number 2

Hi R.F.

I'm very sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing since signing up with us. I'm afraid I'd be able to arrange a call back from here, however, if you PM me your account number and full name I can look into this for you.

- Adam
    done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Issue number 1

Issue number 2

Hi R.F.

- Adam
    done
    Thanks, I'll go through my PM's shortly and I'll be back in touch with an update.

- Adam

Advertisement