Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

circumcision

Options
  • 02-09-2017 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

I had a circumcision performed on me over 6 years ago and believe it or Not, it's still sore. I'm diabetic. I had to get the circumcision cos the foreskin could Not be retracted. if I wear loose underwear(which I don't), it's sore. but its not as sore as it was years ago but nevertheless it's Not right. I went to my surgeon and he said no sex for a month. I lasted ten days and started masturbating again. getting an erection is no problem. also urinating is Not a problem but I don't feel the wetness of the urine coming out. in fact, the pain I have is identical to the pain I experienced when trying to retract my foreskin previously. furthermore, I don't feel the heat of my seamen when I come. any info greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

No medical advice is permitted here I'm afraid. Please talk to your GP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement