Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Diluting vape 24mgs to make 12mgs

• 02-09-2017 5:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,554 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I purchased 2 100mls 24mgs Spearmint flavour from bargain vapour before the annoying ban on anything above 10ml came in. Problem is 24mg is way to strong for me now. I normally vape 12mg now. I was wondering if i can dilute these with a 50pg/50vg flavourless base so i could proabably make the eliquid 12mg? I guess it's worth a shot for the below 3 euro product :)

Thanks

http://www.e-shop.ie/eshop/prod_detail.php?id=928493

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

jaffa20 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I purchased 2 100mls 24mgs Spearmint flavour from bargain vapour before the annoying ban on anything above 10ml came in. Problem is 24mg is way to strong for me now. I normally vape 12mg now. I was wondering if i can dilute these with a 50pg/50vg flavourless base so i could proabably make the eliquid 12mg? I guess it's worth a shot for the below 3 euro product :)

Thanks

http://www.e-shop.ie/eshop/prod_detail.php?id=928493

Did you search for that same Spearmint but with less or no nicotine & then you could mix it without losing flavour.
    By just adding PG/VG it will dilute the taste.

Or try mixing another type of mint 6mg with your spearmint 24mg,I did a few 10ml bottle tests before & it turned out tastier than the original,worth a try,shame to lose 200ml.

Or try a concentrate spearmint mixed with PG/VG & then mix it with your 24mg spearmint...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,554 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Did you search for that same Spearmint but with less or no nicotine & then you could mix it without losing flavour.
    By just adding PG/VG it will dilute the taste.

Or try mixing another type of mint 6mg with your spearmint 24mg,I did a few 10ml bottle tests before & it turned out tastier than the original,worth a try,shame to lose 200ml.

Or try a concentrate spearmint mixed with PG/VG & then mix it with your 24mg spearmint...

Thanks for your help. I think the reason i didn't vape it was because i wasn't a fan of the flavour. I guess if i find some other low strength mint flavour to mix it with, it might be ok to vape.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,554 ✭✭✭jaffa20

I ordered 100ml of Mint King (A flavour i liked) 0% nicotine from Bargain Vapour and will mix this with the Spearmint. Hope the results will be good:) Thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Good luck with the mix,flavours can taste extremely different in RTA/RDA & what coil you use,whether it's MTL or DL,don't give up on the first tank you use,try another if possible...

Advertisement