Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

State Examinatin Commission Form

Options
  • 02-09-2017 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

I haveto  pay fees to the above which is on a paper form.  It is a Bank of Ireland account, I am a Bank of Ireland customer.  This cannot be done on an ATM machine.  Do I have to go a branch that has a cashier or will a non cashier branch take this form off me, either with a cheque or a withdrawal slip.

I have limited time and this has to be returned before 5th September so I need accurate information and advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭aon1998

Rochester wrote: »
    I haveto  pay fees to the above which is on a paper form.  It is a Bank of Ireland account, I am a Bank of Ireland customer.  This cannot be done on an ATM machine.  Do I have to go a branch that has a cashier or will a non cashier branch take this form off me, either with a cheque or a withdrawal slip.

I have limited time and this has to be returned before 5th September so I need accurate information and advice.
    I presume this is for appeals (if not, my bad). You can pay by card on the state exams website also. 

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Daisy 55

If you pay online you have to print out a page to bring into the school. If it's for appeals.

Daisy 55 wrote: »
    If you pay online you have to print out a page to bring into the school. If it's for appeals.
    I think you still have to bring to bank giro back in too

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Daisy 55

You do.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Rochester

Thanks for the info, the PIN needed to get onto the site has been forgotten with all the excitement.  I have the form, it's just the difficulty of getting it paid in a bank.

It is well past the 8 hour response time BOI by the way.

• Advertisement

Rochester wrote: »
    Thanks for the info, the PIN needed to get onto the site has been forgotten with all the excitement.  I have the form, it's just the difficulty of getting it paid in a bank.

It is well past the 8 hour response time BOI by the way.
    You're not going to get a reply from BOI today unfortunately. It might be possible to do a bank giro in another bank though, the AIB talk to on boards is open today so you could ask them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi Rochester,

Welcome to Boards, and thanks for your post.

If this is a bank Giro, you'll need bring it to a Branch with a cashier facility. It must be stamped by the cashier, as proof of payment and you can pay with cash, a Visa Debit card or a cheque if you'd prefer.

Please see here for a Branch locator to find a suitable Branch close to you.

Our Reps are available here on Boards from Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm and Saturday morning 9am to 1pm. Any questions posted outside these hours will be answered as soon as possible.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

Advertisement