Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If there was a Super Mario Maker 2 for the Switch, what improvements would you like?

• 02-09-2017 7:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,660 ✭✭✭✭

The title says it all. If there was a Super Mario Maker 2 for the Nintendo Switch, what improvements would you like it to have? These are all the improvements I would like it to have:

- Slopes
    - No limit on how much stuff you can have within a level
    - Allow you to choose where Mario will spawn
    - Be able to choose different playable characters, not just Mario
    - More game options like Super Mario Bros 2
    - Allow you to update your levels that are online without having to fully upload again and get rid of your stats
    - Higher limit on how many mappers you can follow
    - Have a search bar for maps by searching in the name
    - More stages you can choose from such as Beach or Forest

I'm probably forgetting a lot more but that's what I can think of right now off the top of my head. Don't get me wrong, I love Super Mario Maker to bits but it could do with a lot of improvements!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Build overworlds (or level collections)
    Drop stupid amiibo crap
    SMB2 skin/objects

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Ban autorunners, or at corral them off so I don't have to see them, ever.

Also, slopes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,660 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Ban autorunners, or at corral them off so I don't have to see them, ever.

Also, slopes.

I was a fan of them honestly especially on the normal and easy 100 Mario Challenges. Made them a breeze in unlocking the Amiibo costumes for them modes.

But I didn't like the frequency of them and as time went by, I seemed to see crappier and crappier autorunners much more frequently. Same with my levels receiving stars very rarely.

Why slopes weren't added..... is beyond me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

Face off with sonic ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

s8n wrote: »
    Face off with sonic ?

Get out!

• Advertisement
Advertisement