Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas is on the way...early

Options
  • 02-09-2017 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

I was walking through Dealz in Carlow yesterday. Popped up the seasonal aisle looking for a couple of holiday bits. The staff were starting to get the Halloween merch ready, I thought to myself that it was a bit early but the 2 bays away they were in the process of stocking the Christmas merch. It was the first of September!

I always thought the 1st of November was generally the main kick of for Christmas bits so now it will be nearly 3 and a half months of it before the day arrives!

Has anyone's else seen Christmas starting anywhere?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hi Roisin- welcome to the Christmas forum. :)

Before you post again, please familiarise yourself with our charter, especially Rule Number One.
    Darragh wrote: »
    Rule Number One!

'The Grinch'

We do not want you in this Forum, as all who post here love Christmas. Anti Christmas threads, posts and comments like "Bah, Humbug" or "OMG, It's October" may be deleted and can earn you a warning.

Yes, we have seen Christmas starting in lots of places. We discuss this in the following threads:

Christmas Checklist 2017
    Christmas out of Season
    Anyone else started shopping for Christmas 2017 yet?

I will lock this, and you can feel free to participate in those (or any of our) threads or come back later in the year if you're currently not feeling festive. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement