Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice for a newbie/novice?

• 02-09-2017 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi guys

Only been following NFL for a year (Chiefs fan) but really enjoyed watching games with my ex last season.

She was in a fantasy league and it looked great craic, very intense and she took it very seriously, so I would like to join a league this season.

Can anyone tell me how I go about it.

Like what the link to a good league is, maybe one on here or another, and when I can go about drafting my team and how I do it.

As I said, I'm a complete noob at the moment

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

For your 1st year, I would just join a couple of random leagues on NFL.com, no bigger then 10 team. Use the general NFL.com rankings as a guide (but not gospel). Just use this year to learn more about it. You'll find out what positions are valuable, what teams produce great fantasy players etc as the season goes on. Then you can really get stuck into joining it properly next year. That's what I've had my friends do! Good luck, your life/free-time/sanity will never be the same again haha :)

Advertisement