Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Religious Education 2018

Options
  • 03-09-2017 4:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I think if I dropped to Ordinary level English and took up Religion I would get more points. But my school doesn't do an exam religion class. How do I complete the coursework and what should I study?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Clopal

Garysh wrote: »
    I think if I dropped to Ordinary level English and took up Religion I would get more points. But my school doesn't do an exam religion class. How do I complete the coursework and what should I study?

The religion course is still a lot of work! For your coursework there are two parts, part a is all about the information you found and where you got this information, part B is all about engagement and reflection, comment on the information you discovered, let the examiner get to know you! The exam itself is 8 essays. It's the hardest exam to get timing right. Realistically, you need to practise writing 2.5 page essays under 20 minutes, very difficult! Your introduction and conclusion are the most important parts. You need to study the whole course. You have to do section a, and b, then you choose 2 more sections. Write an essay for every topic you cover, youll always have that essay then for revision!

Advertisement