If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations needed

Options
  • 03-09-2017 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi Kenny, I'm looking to replace my 40" Samsung tv with something a little bigger and hopefully a bit better quality. I've looked a bit online and see that I could possibly get an LG 43" 4k Smart for around €550. Is LG a good brand? My budget is €700 max. Would I manage to get a 49" at that price? I would prefer 4K if that's an option. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Snipped by Moderator

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

The Wife wrote: »
    Hi Kenny, I'm looking to replace my 40" Samsung tv with something a little bigger and hopefully a bit better quality. I've looked a bit online and see that I could possibly get an LG 43" 4k Smart for around €550. Is LG a good brand? My budget is €700 max. Would I manage to get a 49" at that price? I would prefer 4K if that's an option. Thanks
    Hi The Wife.

Thanks for the post.

There is the LG 43UJ670 priced at £499 or 599 Euro which is a very good television. (You can pay in which ever currency is the cheapest). (Euro pricing is not always a direct conversion of the sterling).
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202500-43uj670v.aspx

For a 49" LG there is the LG 49UJ670 priced at £649.00 or 659.00 Euro
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202502-49uj670v.aspx

So the 49" 4K LG is well within your budget.

LG are a very good brand. 2 Weeks ago I purchased a 55" LG TV for myself.

Euro pricing includes delivery.

They also include our 6 year guarantee from of charge, which I'm sure EPAandlee did not get shopping at Expert Electrical ;)

Let me know your thoughts.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

EPAndlee,

Please read the Charter for this forum, queries here are for Richersounds to answer, offering your opinion/advice or referencing other retailers here as in your post is inappropriate.

Ritz.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.