Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to get some files printed off a USB drive

Options
  • 03-09-2017 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭

Im just wondering whereabouts in Galway city i can get some documents printed off a USB drive?I presume most print and copy shops would provide such a service?

Cork 1990 All Ireland Senior Hurling and Football Champions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Stevolende

Yeah I-supply on Sea rd should do it. I used to get things printed off one in their other shop on whatever rd that is below Augustine St but that branch has closed.

I assume Chat'r Net on the bottom of Eyre Street would be able to do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Im just wondering whereabouts in Galway city i can get some documents printed off a USB drive?I presume most print and copy shops would provide such a service?

Today? I think the intetnet cafe on Eyre st is the only option.

Other days , iSupply on Sea Rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Straight Talker

Today? I think the intetnet cafe on Eyre st is the only option.

Other days , iSupply on Sea Rd.

No not today.I'll pop into isupply so during the week.

Cork 1990 All Ireland Senior Hurling and Football Champions

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I usually mail the files to an online account I can reach from on of the PCs in ChatRnet, and then I just print them from the mail.
    If that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,228 ✭✭✭bobbyss

The people in the Eyre Street place are very helpful I have to say.

• Advertisement
Advertisement