Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't find Boards iOS app in App store

Options
  • 03-09-2017 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

I recently uninstalled the boards iPad app and I can't find it now in the app store. If I do a search I can open a link to it in the app store but then a message pops up saying it's not available and do I want to change country.

Is it only available from the Irish app store? I think mine is set to the UK.

Thanks.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi veganrun, the best way to browse Boards on mobile at the moment is via touch.boards.ie. The app hasn't been developed in a while, so the mobile site is the way to go. This allows you to choose between the Touch, Legacy, and Responsive sites if the need arises too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭veganrun

Nice one thanks.

I still have the app on my iPhone but there's a funny bug in it where the browse toolbar at the bottom of the screen doesn't always stay there. Will use the touch site from now on, cheers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement