Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Sport - Windows PC Support

Options
  • 03-09-2017 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Can Eir please clarify if Windows PC's are supported for watching Eir Sports?

It seems only Internet Explorer is the only browser 'supported', but having spent 50mins on a webchat with your Support team, it seems that you don't do anything to actually support Windows or Internet Explorer.

When I login, all I get is the screen showing "100%" and never shows a picture. Windows, IE and Silverlight all work perfectly streaming on other sites and test sites, so it's just Eir that doesnt work.

What does it take to get this working, and or get some proper support/guidance on resolving the issue?

Tom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

thos wrote: »
    Can Eir please clarify if Windows PC's are supported for watching Eir Sports?

It seems only Internet Explorer is the only browser 'supported', but having spent 50mins on a webchat with your Support team, it seems that you don't do anything to actually support Windows or Internet Explorer.

When I login, all I get is the screen showing "100%" and never shows a picture. Windows, IE and Silverlight all work perfectly streaming on other sites and test sites, so it's just Eir that doesnt work.

What does it take to get this working, and or get some proper support/guidance on resolving the issue?

Tom
    Hi Tom,

Thanks for getting in touch. This should work on your computer through on Internet Explorer 11 if you have Microsoft Silverlight installed.

If you give our technical support team a ring on 1890260260 or free phone 1901 they will be able to look into this for you.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam

Advertisement